Thursday 6 January 2011

1 Year Old Today!


Floor to Ceiling Books is 1 Year Old Today!

The observant among you might have noticed that there are posts prior to 6th January 2010 - but it was only from that date that I decided I was going to take this blogging lark seriously and work hard at it.

Since that date I have achieved:

797 Twitter followers
201 FtCB blog followers
354 Blog Posts
135 Facebook followers
55,614 visitors
85,163 page views
104 Books reviewed

But - taking all of the stats out of the equation (although I am inordinately proud of them) I have also made many new friends, talked to some of my literary heroes and had enormous fun.

Thanks to you all for your support. Here's to another great year!

22 comments:

  1. Happy Blogging Birthday!! Here's to many, many more :D Or an exit such as James made of course, though I hope you'd keep blogging even then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Amanda!! So exciting, I always enjoy visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations :) I'm sure you will have another great second year of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our blogs have a birthday on the same day! That's kind of awesome!

    Happy blogiversary! May there be many more to come! I love reading your blog, and you've got me as a loyal reader until the day you decide to stop posting, I can tell you that for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the lovely messages!

    @Ria - NO WAY! We're blogging twins? That's all kinds of awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only hope to be as successful as you are at this. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary to your blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hard to believe it's only been a year!

    Congrats, Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Amanda,
    Allow me to return your kind birthday wishes!
    All the best
    Belinda Bauer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Amanda. You've posted a lot of great stuff in the year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy blogaversary! those are some incredible stats! be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy bloggiversary!! Here's to the first of many more years :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! You were one of the first blogs I found online and I love reading your reviews & discussion posts - You're a really inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations. And what a successful blog it is! Just look at all your adoring followers (so glad to be counted among them).

    ReplyDelete